- Get an SD card.
- Download Raspbian Wheezy.
- Insert your SD card and get mount information.
- Run df to find mount point and device name.
- Unmount the SD card.
- Format SD card in FAT 32.
1sudo mkdosfs -F 32 -v /dev/mmcblk0
- Copy .img file to SD card using dd.
1sudo dd bs=1M if="/home/linux/2013-02-09<span class="skimlinks-unlinked">-wheezy-raspbian.img</span>" of=/dev/mmcblk0
This post describes the process to install Twonky Media Server 8.3 on Centos7 and enable startup on boot.
- Download the binaries here
- wget http://d33rws75kj13ih.cloudfront.net/downloads/packages/twonky-i686-glibc-2.9-8.3.zip
- Unzip the package into /usr/local/twonky
- Create the following directory /var/twonky
- Create the following file in /etc/systemd/system/twonkyserver.service
- Reload systemd
- systemctl daemon-reload
- Start twonkyserver
- systemctl start twonkyserver
- Enable twonkyserver
- systemctl enable twonkyserver
- Reboot and test your work!
- Grab a beer
First of all you need to install incredible pbx. Simple instructions are here. I am using a VM built on Xenserver but any PC or VM should be able to work for you.
Next you need to have a compatible Voice Gateway devices. I am using an old Linksys SPA-3102 which enables Voice over IP.
You will also need a half decent wireless phone system. I am using an AT&T dec system with 5 handsets
Pretty easy so far right?
Configure the SPA-3102 as follows:
Next goto your Incredible PBX admin screen http://phone1.local.net/admin
and add your google account under Connectivity / Google Voice
You now need to setup your connection to your Linksys SP-3102 under “Applications / Extensions”
-Create Generic PJSIP Devic
yum install docker-engine
After that you just need to pull a drupal container from docker hub
docker run -d -p 8080:80 -p 8022:22 -v `pwd`/modules:/var/www/sites/all/modules/custom -v `pwd`/themes:/var/www/sites/all/themes wadmiraal/drupal
Access new docker environment on http://yourdockerserver:8080
account login is admin / admin
Grab a beer
I have recently setup Bitcoin and am able to receive payments through this amazing and complicated payment system. Simply scan the QR code below using one of the many Bitcoin Mobile applications and send me a donation.